2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Convention Swap #2

Good morning, Stampers!

The annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, UT is now in full swing.  Yesterday was day one.  I heard there are about 3,500 demonstrators there. I made 100 cards and sent them to Tracy and she will be swapping with the demos there for me.  Would it be awesome being there with all of that talent and creativity?  And speaking of talent and creativity, I wanted to share with you a card that I received yesterday from my friend/fellow demonstrator, Laura.


Isn't this card beautiful?  I tell you what, this picture does not do it any justice at all. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I look forward to reading your comments.  Please come back again soon.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Now that is different. I like.