2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, July 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 Lip Dub




Good morning, Stampers!

I just had to share with you the Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 theme song with you.  I absolutely LOVE this song!  I find that I am humming it a lot!  LOL  The Stampin' Up! employees had a blast creating this lip dub video for the Convention2012 attendees.  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend this year.  The theme song this year is called "I Am...," with vocals by Jessie Funk and lip dub by the Stampin' UP! home office staff in Utah.  Before you click on the arrow, be sure to turn up the volume on your speakers - you will find yourself dancing and humming right along with them!

Thank you for joining me today.  Please be sure to come back by soon for another visit.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

No comments: