2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines - More Mustard - Take 2

Good morning, Stampers!

My camera is fixed!  Hooray! 

I am playing "catch up" today by sharing with you my card for the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop from yesterday:


I was needing a masculine birthday card and I think I got it with this card.  I really like the different textures.  The button reminds me of a dream catcher. 

My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • From My Heart
  • Card Stock
    • More Mustard
    • Cajun Craze
    • Night of Navy
  • Stampin' Classic Ink Pad
    • More Mustard
  • Accessories
    • Neutrals Button
    • Bakers' Twine - Early Espresso
    • Textured Impressions Folders
      • Fancy Fan
      • Houndstooth
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • Mini Glue Dots
    • SNAIL
I look forward to reading your comments.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you come back again soon.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice idea using the different textures. And it certainly can be a masculine card. Good job. Glad your camera is no longer sick.

Carolyn said...

I like this one. It is very masculine. I also like the different textures that you used. Button does remind me of a dream catcher too.