2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Old Olive

Good morning, Stampers!

Today is our chat room blog hop!  If you joined me from Sandy's blog, welcome to my blog! Sandy surely did an awesome job on her creation (as always)  If not, let me catch you up to speed.  Our color is Old Olive.  With Old Olive you can pick Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze or Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Night of Navy.  I chose to go with the Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze to go with the Old Olive. Now, in stamping, there are no mistakes only design changes.  Can you tell what I changed (not intentional)?  Also, the picture does not show it very well, but there is an embossed "frame" around the framelit.



If you guessed that I used Night of Navy, you are correct! 

Here is my recipe for today's project:
  • Stamp Set
    • Reason to Smile - You can purchase this exclusive set for $5 with a $50 order (before tax and shipping) during the month of July 2012
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Old Olive
    • Whisper White
    • Night of Navy
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Old Olive
    • Cajun Craze
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
    • Night of Navy
  • Accessories
    • Apothecary Accents Framelits
    • Beautiful Wings Embosslits
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
    • Mini Glue Dots
Now, to continue on our blog hop, your next stop will be Robbie's blog.  She is actually the first on our blog hop.  So if you started here, just go to Robbie's blog to see her beautiful creation and then continue from there to see all of the other awesomely (is that a word?) creative ladies!

I hope you and your families have a safe and blessed Independence Day! 

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You certainly don't need any lessons from me. You do fantastic work on your own. I love the simple, yet detailed look of this card. And, yes, I see the embossed frame, So pretty -- great job.

Carolyn said...

Always love butterflies.