2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - More Mustard

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  Is not her creation just beautiful?  She is so talented.  For my take on the More Mustard, I was looking to make a masculine birthday card.  I did make a card.  However due to malfunctions of my camera, I am unable to post today. :-(

Now, to continue on the Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop, click here to go to Tracy's blog to see what lovely creation she has made.

Thank you for hopping by today!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri



2 comments:

Tracy said...

so sad, I was really looking forward to getting to see your card. I hope you get your camera fixed soon. Hugs!

Sandy said...

Hope your "sick" camera feels better soon. Sorry to miss your creation, especially since I am so challenged when it comes to masculine cards.