2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Coloring Down The Lines Blog Hop - Cajun Craze

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from Sandy's blog.  She did an awesome job on her project for Cajun Craze!  If you did not arrive here from Sandy's blog, that is ok.  You can still catch up from here.  For this blog hop, we were to create a project using Cajun Craze by using the combo of either Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze OR Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum, and Always Artichoke.  I chose group number two:

I really like how these colors just blends right in with each other.

My Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamp Set
    • Forever With You
  • Card Stock
    • Cajun Craze
    • Perfect Plum
    • Always Artichoke
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cajun Craze
    • Perfect Plum
    • Always Artichoke
  • Accessories
    • Crochet Trim
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Paper Snips
    • Paper Piercer
  • Adhesives
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL
I hope you enjoyed my card today; it was really fun to create.  Thank you for visiting today and I look forward to reading your comments.  Now, to continue on with our blog hop, you can click on Tracy's blog to continue.  I am sure she has a beautiful project for you to see.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice job, Teri. The colors are put together just right, and that ribbon is the perfect ribbon to go with the background of the stamp.

Carolyn said...

Love this one. Love the colors and especially the bow.