2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Button Buddies

Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am going to share with you a very simple card I had made.  I had just had the vase of flowers sitting on the "shelve" but it needed a little something extra.  I used the 1" Square Punch and punched out the center of the Curly Label Punch to make it look like a picture frame.  I really liked how it turned out.



My Stampin' Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets
    • Button Buddies
    • Tiny Tags
  • Card Stock
    • Regal Rose
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Early Espresso
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Regal Rose
    • Old Olive
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Punches
    • Scallop Edge Border
    • Curly Label
    • 1" Square
  • Accessories
    • Brights Buttons
    • 5/8" Crochet Trim
  • Tools
    • Paper Piercer
    • Mat Pack
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Mini Glue Dots
What do you think?  I look forward to reading your comments and hope you'll stop back by soon!

Until next time,

Happy Stamping!

Teri



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh Teri. That is so pretty.