2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, July 13, 2012

Apothecary Art

Good morning, Stampers!

I was looking through all of my Designers Series Papers (DSP) and decided to make a card out of the Twitterpatted.  I am so glad this DSP carried over to the new 2012-2013 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog!  I was actually going to make a card in the portrait position but after I had cut my dsp, I noticed that the flowers would look like they were laying down and it just did not look right to me.  So, I turned my card and this is what I ended up with:


I really like how this card turned out.  The colors reminds me so much of my great-grandmother that we called "Nanny".  She was a very sweet lady.  I remember when we would go visit her on Wednesday's, she would fix a huge meal and we would always have coconut cake for dessert.  Yummy!  I could just taste it now!

My Stampin' Supplies
  • Stamp Set
    • Apothecary Art
  • Cardstock
    • Basic Black
    • Basic Gray
    • Whisper White
  • DSP
    • Twitterpatted
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Lucky Limeade
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Cherry Cobbler
  • Classic Stampin' Pad
    • Basic Gray
  • Accessories
    • Framelits
      • Labels Collection
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Paper Piercer-to place pearls on focal point
  • Adhesives
    • SNAIL
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today.  I look forward to reading your comments.  Please stop back by again soon!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

So pretty. You are so talented at this.