2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunny Morning Chat Challenge

Hello Stampers!

Today is another Sunny Morning Chat Challenge.  If you are unfamiliar with this, a group of us gets together each morning over at Butternutsagedesigns.  We share inspirations, ideas, hugs, and even tears.  Twice a month, our gracious hostess, Donna gives us challenges to help us think outside the box.  For this challenge, Donna wants us to make a Father's Day card.  Here is my submission:
I chose the stamp set, Lovely As A Tree for my father's day card because I think of my father as being tall, strong, and protective from the elements that life gives us.

Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Lovely As A Tree
    • Four Frames
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Garden Green
    • Chocolate Chip
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Wild Wasabi
    • Garden Green
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Punches
    • Decorative Label Punch
    • Modern Label Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Accessories
    • Baker's Twine
      • Early Espresso
I hope you like my Father's Day card.  Please leave your comments below.  I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,
Teri

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Another beautiful card. I wish I was sitting under that tree about now. The picture is so refreshing.Keep up the good work.

Butternutsage said...

I Love love love the twine on the side, I have never seen thatg done....gotta copy (wink)

inkedx2 said...

Perfect Father's Day card! Great job my friend!