2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sunny Morning Chat Challenge - Baker's Twine

Good morning, Stampers!

Well, it's that time again for a new challenge over on Donna's blog over on Butternutsagedesigns.  When Donna issued the challenge, she said to make the focal image from our Baker's Twine.  I thought, this is going to be a breeze.  I will just tie a pretty bow on my card and viola, I'm done.  Well, Donna must have heard my thoughts and she came back to say that we cannot just put a bow on our projects.  Well, there went thoughts blown straight out of the water!  LOL!  Anyway, I had a brainstorming session and came up with this:


What do you think?  This card was really fun and easy to make using a lot of Stampin' Up! punches.

Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Whisper White
    • Garden Green
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pad
    • Cherry Cobbler
  • Punches
    • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
    • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
    • Boho Blossoms Punch
    • Blossom Petals Builder Punch
    • Modern Label Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Baker's Twine
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Whisper White
  • Accessories
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
Be sure to go to Donna's blog and click on the Morning Chat Group Challenge button to see all of the other wonderful submissions.  Also, you are welcome to join us anytime, we would love to have you.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

6 comments:

Butternutsage said...

oh Teri you are so clever I love this...unfortunately your link on the Morning Chat Challenge does not work can you please relink! THANKS!

Carol Smith said...

Teri, this is awesome. Need to know how you wove this! Really COOL!!! :)

Texas JennyWren said...

Teri, I LOVE how you twisted the twine!! Reminds me of my geometry days in high school - "envelope of a parabala".

LOVELY!!

Carolyn said...

Oh Teri now this one is really different. I love it.

Tracy said...

Teri...love this! Reminds me of the days of string-art.

inkedx2 said...

Love this Teri! I tried to do this but mine turned out different. Need to take lessons from you to get the opened centers!