Good morning, Stampers!
Today, I am going to share some important information about the new Firm Foam Ink Pads. Now, what is the difference between these two flowers?
I did a side by side comparison (above) in Primrose Petals (Firm Foam Ink Pad) and Rose Red (our previous ink pad style). I used the same light handed tap on both images. If you are saying "wow!" to these beautiful results, take note that if you purchase the Firm Foam Ink Pads by color collection, you'll save over 15%! Individually, the ink pads are $5.95 each.
The ink pad color collections (Brights, Regals, Subtles) will be temporally on back order due to a packaging issue and will begin shipping the week of June 11th 2012. However, you CAN include these collections on order now :-) ALL individual colors are currently available and ready to ship.
What Makes The New Pads So Different?
- Light-tap stamping produces crisp, complete coverage on both line and solid stamps. There's no question in my mind that you'll notice a difference, especially on solid stamps.
- The pads are juicier and are designed to stay juicy longer.
- No more "dip" in the middle of the pad.
- The Firm Foam releases more ink on your rubber stamp that the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently (leaving open for extended periods of time), you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam more often.
- They have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off.
- Ink pads come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, German)--just choose your language, peel it off the back and add it to the front-bottom side of the pad case for easy identification.
- The pads are the same patented flip top case design.that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad stays moist.
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors
Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new Firm Foam Pads. These colors are:
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Until next time...