2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lean On Me

Good morning, Stampers!

I thought I would surprise you with a new technique today.  However, the technique has been around for quite a while and remember doing as a child; I wanted to try my hand at it again.  It is called watercoloring.  I used our Aqua Painters.  The Aqua Painters come in a two pack.  These tools are very versatile in giving you a very controlled watercoloring experience.  The kit comes with two refillable reservoirs, a medium brush tip and a large brush tip.




Here is my recipe for today:
  • Stamp Set
    • Lean on Me
  • Card Stock
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Watercolor Paper
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink
    • Real Red
    • Not Quite Navy
    • Garden Green
    • So Saffron
  • Stampin' Write Marker
    • Blushing Bride
  • Staz-On
    • Timber Brown
  • Accessories
    • Mini Brads
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
I hope you like my card today.  If you would like more information on this technique, please don't hesitate to contact me via email @ teribstampinatgmail.com.

Please leave your comments below - I enjoy reading them very much.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

No comments: