2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, June 8, 2012

From My Heart



Good morning, Stampers!

Wow, it is hard to believe it is Friday already.  I hope you have had a great week of stamping and crafting.

Today's card is a masculine birthday card.  I don't know about you, but making a masculine card is a challenge for me.  For this card I used the brand new stamp set called From My Heart from the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog.  This set is very versatile and has lots of images and phrases.  It is actually a two case set!

Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Set
    • From My Heart
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Whisper White
  • Accessories
    • Bakers Twine
      • Early Espresso
    • Button
      • Neutral Suite
I also sponged the edges around the Whisper White on the front and on the inside to give it a worn look.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please leave your comments below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Like this one. Old fashioned looking. My favorite kind.