2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, June 22, 2012

Established Events - Celebrate Gift Tag

Good afternoon, Stampers!

I am having a slow start today.  I am glad you checked back with me.

This post completes my showcasing of Embellished Events Gift Tags.  I saved my most favorite one for last.  It is a big and delicious looking birthday cake!


Well, what do you think?  Does it look good enough to eat?  lol 

Here is my recipe for todays gift tag:
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Primrose Petals*
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • So Saffron
    • Primrose Petals*
    • Baja Breeze
  • Accessories
    • Dazzling Diamonds
    • Basic Pearls
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
*2012-2014 In-Color

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Please leave your comments below-I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri


1 comment:

Sandy said...

This make a perfect birthday card. I really like it and agree it is the best.