2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Embellished Events - Congratulations Gift Tag

Good morning, Stampers.  Today I thought I would start showcasing a new stamp set from the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog.

With June being the month for weddings, I used the champagne glass with rhinestone bubbles.


This is a 3" x 3" gift tag that opens up and you can put your own sentiment inside.  This stamp is very versatile in that you can use for weddings, anniversaries, and you can even change out the sentiment on front from Congratulations to Happy New Year.

Here is my recipe for today's gift tag:
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Basic Black
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Black
    • Basic Gray
    • Summer Starfruit - New 2012-2014 In-Color
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Rhinestones
I hope you have enjoyed my gift tag today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will make another gift tag.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great idea. Love it.

Carolyn said...

Cute cute cute.

Butternutsage said...

love it Teri I have missed you this week HUGS!

inkedx2 said...

Super cute!