2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, June 18, 2012

Embellished Events - Thinking of You Gift Tag

Good Morning, Stampers!

Wow, I believe the clouds just opened up this morning and dumped a bunch of rain down.  I thought it was going to come through my roof!  As I am listening to the rain, I am remined of the song Rainy Days and Mondays by the Carpenters.  Oooops, I guess I am telling my age.  LOL!

As I continue the showcasing the stamp set, Embellished Events, here is a Thinking of You gift tag


This tag was very easy peasy to make.  Here is my recipe:

  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Summer Starfruit*
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Gumball Green *
    • Summer Starfruit *
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White

I hope you have enjoyed my gift tag today.  Please be sure to post your comments below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Teri! CAS, but so rich and elegant... Ahhh...the Carpenter's. What a tragedy that they are no longer performing. I think that Karen had one of the most beautiful voices ever. Showin' my age too :) Have a good week...

Sandy said...

When I saw the champagne glass gift tag the other day, I got a great idea for my New Years Eve party invitations for this year. Now that I see more tags you are doing with that set, I am convinced I MUST HAVE THAT SET. Thanks for the inspiration. Super Cute tags. Missed you in "chat."