2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Embellished Events - Merry Christmas Gift Tag

Good morning, Stampers!

Today I am sharing another Christmas gift tag that by just changing the sentiment, you could have a Wedding or an Anniversary gift tag.  Man, this set is sooo very versatile.  As you are making out your wish list for the new catalog, be sure to put this stamp set on your list - you'll be glad you did.  LOL, I sounded like a commercial!


Here is my recipe for today's gift tag:
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Garden Green
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Summer Starfruit*
    • Real Red
  • Accessories
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
* New 2012-2014 In-Color

I hope you have enjoyed my gift card today.  Please be sure to leave your comments below - I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I have liked ALL your gift tags. They are so nice.

Hassan Ashraf said...

Great information about teribstampin.blogspot.com thanks for haring.It's awesome
online live tv