2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, June 15, 2012

Embellished Events - Merry Christmas Gift Tag

Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am continuing the showcasing of the new stamp set Embellished Events. 


I decided to change the stamp around a little.  Instead of having HO HO HO underneath Santa's hat, I stamped Merry Christmas, then I inked up just the HO HO HO and stamped it in different places.  I also "blinged" it up by using Dazzling Diamonds.  When you use Dazzling Diamonds, be sure to turn off your ceiling fan before using - ask me how I know.  LOL!

Here is my recipe for today:
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Real Red
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Real Red
    • Garden Green
  • Accessories
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
    • Dazzling Diamonds
    • 3-Way Glue
I hope you have enjoyed my gift card today.  Be sure to stay tuned as I will continue showcasing this wonderful and versatile stamp set.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Very cute Teri! I love it.

Carolyn said...

That is so cute.