2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Embellished Events -Congratulations Gift Tag

Good morning, Stampers!

Here is my next to the last image on the Embellished Events stamp set.  This little duck is just so cute.  Don't you agree?  I can just here it go "Quack, Quack, Quack" as the child pulls it behind him or her.  LOL!


Here is my recipe for today's gift tag:
  • Stamp Set
    • Embellished Events
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Early Espresso
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Early Espresso
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Sierra Sand
    • Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories
    • Mini Brads
    • Baker's Twine - Whisper White
I hope you enjoyed my gift tag today.  Please leave your comments below - I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

4 comments:

Butternutsage said...

so So SOOOOO cute Teri!

Laura Haffke said...

TAG! You're it!
Hi Teri! These look like so much fun! I see you are using some twine in your cards! (wink).
Have a ladeedahday!
Laura Lynn

Sandy said...

These gift cards are just the cutest! I love them, and I am figuring how to CASE them for my own use.

Carolyn said...

This is so cute. I love it.