2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Coloring Down the Lines Blog Hop

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog from the very talented, Sandy's blog.  The main color from the brights collection is Real Red; so I went with the Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Crumb Cake.


Here is my recipe for today's card:

  • Stamp Set
    • You Are Loved
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Bashful Blue
    • Real Red
    • Crumb Cake
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Real Read
    • Bashful Blue
    • Crumb Cake
  • Embellishment
    • Basic Pearls

I decided to use the direct to stamp technique with the Stampin' Write Markers.  I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Now, if you will click to go to Tracy's blog you will see more beautiful cards.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I like this one. Very pretty.

Tracy said...

So pretty. I seriously love how simple, yet elegant this card is. I shall be taking some lessons from on "simple, yet elegant". Thanks for sharing this lovely creation.

Pam said...

This is such a simple and sweet card. My favorite type, but I never seem to achieve it. Great job!

inkedx2 said...

A beautiful simple card that has a wow factor to it. Thanks for playing with us!