2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Coloring Down The Line Blog Hop

Good morning, Stampers!

Wow, I can hardly believe it is Wednesday already.  I hope your week is going well.

Thank you for joining me on the blog hop today.  Wasn't Sandy's post beautiful?  I admire her for all of her talent!

As we continue throught the Brights Collection on the Color Coach, we are up to Pacific Point.  Robbie challenged us to make a card using either Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie or Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry along with Pacific Point.  I chose combo #1 of Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Pacific Point.  I was wanting to do a Vintage style card but decided that the colors were too bright.  So, I made a Birthday card:


Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Sets
    • Embellished Events
    • Wacky Wishes - 2012-2013 Catalog Hostess Set
  • Card Stock
    • Pacific Point
    • Melon Mambo
    • Pumpkin Pie
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Pacific Point
    • Melon Mambo
    • Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories
    • Dazzling Diamonds
    • 2-Way Glue
I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop so far.  Please be sure to hop on over to Tracy's blog to see the wonderful creation she has made.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Cute card - nice that it would fit for just about anyone; even most almost legal son who I need to make a card for - thanks for the ideas!

Tracy said...

Super cute card Teri! I especially like the mixed up colors...so fun!

Pam said...

Love the card!!

Sandy said...

Great birthday card. Aren't these colors cheerful? Versatile card, as Liz said. I could use it for my grandkids too. Love it. Good job on the challenge.

Carolyn said...

I love this card. Especially the colors that you used. I would love to get a card like this for my birthday. Keep up the good work Teri.