2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Coloring Down The Line Blog Hop

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for hopping to my blog from Sandy's blog.  As we continue to color down the lines of the Color Coach, this weeks color is Rich Razzleberry.  I chose the combination of Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, and Early Espresso.  Here is my card:
And here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Sets
    • Fabulous Florets
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • First Edition
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Rich Razzleberry
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Old Olive
  • Punch
    • Modern Label Punch
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Simply Scoring Tool - to deboss the lines around the focal point on the Early Espresso card stock.
If you started here, please be sure to go to Tracy's blog, to see more entries.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Please be sure to leave your comments down below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

5 comments:

Tracy said...

You've done it again...another absolutely stunning card! Looks like I'll have to CAS a few of your cards now ;)

Pam said...

Hi Teri! Love the card for the challenge this week. Miss you at chat & I hope you are feeling better.

Sandy said...

So nice, Teri. I really like the extra touches like scoring, news background, and pearls. It all comes together to make a pretty card. Great job.

Carolyn said...

Yes I agree with Tracy. You have done it again. Another beautiful card for sure. Keep up the good work.

inkedx2 said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great job.