2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coloring Down The Line Blog Hop - Tempting Turquoise

Good Morning, Stampers!

Just a quick side note before we continue on our blog hop, I appologize for not posting for the past couple of days as I have been a bit under the weather.  Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. 

Wow, was not Sandy's card just beautiful?  If you did not arrive her via her blog, make sure you click on her link above to see her card! 

We decided to have a blog hop using all of the colors in the color coach.  We are to make a project using the main color which this week it is Tempting Turquoise.  The other two sets of colors would be Real Red and Tangerine Tango or Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie.  I chose the first set of Real Red and Tangerine Tango.  I also wanted to change it up a bit and do a gate fold card:


The pic above is the card closed.  It will fit into a square envelope  The next pic is the card opened:


What do you think?  I have not used this stamp set in quite a while and thought I would dust it off and use it.  LOL!

Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Set
    • Four Frames
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Tempting Turquoise
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Real Red
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pad
    • Tempting Turquoise
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Real Red
  • Punch
    • Decorative Label Punch
  • Adhesive
    • SNAIL
    • Dotto Temporary Glue - to keep card closed

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please be sure to continue on this colorful blog hop and hop on over to Tracy's blog to see what beautiful creation she has made.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, this is great, Teri. I have done gate folds, but I like this opening fold. I need to try it. Thanks for the inspiration. Nice challenge. Hugs.

Pam said...

What a great card. I love the stamp set you used with the card design. Bravo!!

Tracy said...

So pretty! I love the way you did this gate fold and the details inside.

Carolyn said...

There are only two words to say. PRETTY UNIQUE