2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Twitterpated Matchbook


Good morning, Stampers!  I bet you thought I fell off the earth since I have not posted since last Thursday.  Life sure can get in the way of my creativity. 

Today, I thought I would share with you a project I made.  It is called a matchbook and on the inside, it holds some post-it notes.  This project was very easy and fun.  It would be perfect for craft sales and teachers gifts.


Here is my recipe for today's post:

  • Stamp Set
    • Tiny Tags
  • Designer Series Paper
    • Twitterpated DSP - will be in new catty!  Hooray!
  • Card Stock
    • Baja Breeze
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Very Vanilla
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Basic Gray
    • Red Riding Hood
  • Punches
    • Blossom Punch
    • Blossom Petal Punch
    • 5 Petal Flower Punch
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
    • Scallop Edge Border Punch
    • Jewelry Tag Punch
  • Accessories
    • Antique Brad
    • Mini Brad
Be sure to check back tomorrow as I will be participating in a blog hop! 

Until next time,

Happy Stamping!

Teri

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love this one. It is so cute to have for notes.You did a very good job.

Sandy said...

Very nice, Teri. I agree that this would make nice little gifts. I think I will CASE your idea and make a few too. Will look for your blog participation tomorrow. Hugs.