2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, May 25, 2012

Red, White, & Blue Challenge

Good morning, Stampers.

As you know I am a member of the Sunny Morning Chat over on Donna's blog.  For the challenge this time in honor of Memorial Day, was to make something in red, white, and blue.  Here is my submission:


I used the herringbone technique for this card.  Later, I will make a card using the herringbone technique using designers series paper.  Talking about a "wow factor"!

Here is my recipe for this card:
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Real Red
    • Whisper White
    • Night of Navy
  • Punch
    • Decorative Label Punch
  • Accessories
    • Mini Brads
Be sure to click on Donna's blog www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com to see all of the creations.  And come join us for chat for great inspirations and fun!

I hope you liked my card today.  Please leave a comment below - I love hearing from you!

Speaking of Memorial Day, My hubby and I will be traveling to Washington, D.C. for Rolling Thunder.  Our Christian Motorcyclists Association (www.cmausa.org) chapter is going to pay tribute to our Vet's for their service and sacrifices our men and women gave to our country.  We will be setting up tents and serving free coffee, water, snacks, and even peanut butter sandwiches.  It is our way of thanking our Vet's for their service to our wonderful country.  Last year a saw a t-shirt that said:
                                 
                                      If you can read this, thank a teacher.
                                      If you can read this in English, thank a Vet.

I believe that t-shirt says it all in two short sentences. 

Be watching my blog next week as I will be posting some pics of our trip to Rolling Thunder.

I hope you and your families have a safe and blessed Memorial weekend.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,

Teri

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Teri, what a great desing. I really like it. Have a fun weekend. Hugs.

Carolyn said...

I love anything red, white & blue. This is a good time of year for this.

Donna said...

CHEERIO girl this looks so beautifully British to me. Thanks for you palying with us in Morning CHat I love your card! hugs~Donna

Tracy said...

Love it Teri...it looks very patriotic!