2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rainbow Hearts


Hello Stampers!

I needed a quick all occasion card and this is it.  There is no stamping involved just some good ol paper cutting.

Here is my recipe for today:
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Basic Black
    • Real Red
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Garden Green
    • Island Indigo
    • Concord Crush*
  • Punch
    • Itty Bitty Punch Pack
* Discontinuing item


I hope you like my simple card today.  Please leave me a comment below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

P.S. As being a Stampin' Up! demo, there are lots of perks included and I was able to see a sneak peak of our new annual catalog!  Wow, I love the new in-colors!  Together with the in-colors for 2011-2013, they are awesome!  The stamp sets that I got to see were pretty juicy too!  If you would like to get a catalog from me and do not have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me and I will fix you up.  The new catties will be out 1 month earlier this year making it available on June 1, 2012.  Please send me an email to: teribstampin@gmail.com.