2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mixed Bunch



Hello Stampers!

Can you tell I am just a little hooked on this stamp set? (smile and wink)  I just wanted to use all of the images in this wonderful set.

Here is my recipe for today:

  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Pool Party
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Perfect Plum
  • Classic Stampin Inks
    • Pretty in Pink
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Perfect Plum
  • Punches
    • 1" Circle Punch
    • 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Accessories
    • 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon
    • Basic Pearls
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL Adhesive

Here is a picture of the inside of the card and the outside of the envie.

I hope you like my card today.  Please leave your comments below; I enjoy reading them!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

3 comments:

Carilyn said...

I like this one especially the inside of the card and the envelope. For someone getting this they will feel special.

Carol Smith said...

So cute, Teri! I'm gonna make some!

Laura Haffke said...

You're a winner Teri! Congrats!
Laura Lynn