2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, May 7, 2012

Love & Sympathy



Good Monday Morning, Stampers!

I hope you had a lovely weekend!  My card today is kind of a color challenge that Robbie from our chat room issued to a few of us to get our mojo going again.  For as hot at the weather has been, I think my mojo has dried up!  I used the technique where you actually color the stamp with the Stampin' Write Markers.

Here is my recipe for today:

  • Card Stock
    • Night of Navy
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Ink Pad
    • Night of Navy
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Old Olive
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
Here is a pic of the inside:



I really enjoyed making this simple yet elegant card.  If you like it too, just leave me a comment below.  I just love reading all the nice comments I get.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love this card. It is soft and sincere.

Sue Robinson said...

Beautiful card I've just bought this set so will be casing this I think.

inkedx2 said...

I love your card but I thought we were doing Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso. Guess I got the wrong group!

Sandy said...

Good going, Teri. I had fun doing Robbie's challenge too. Chat with you later.

Tracy said...

Teri, You make the most lovely cards! Simple and elegant...I think you still have some mojo that hasn't dried up