2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lean on Me


Hello, Stampers!

Here is another challenge from Robbie.  She wanted me to use Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler.  Normally, I would not use these colors together, but I really like the way it turned out.  This was a very quick and simple card.  I enjoyed coloring the little girl with Stampin' Write Markers.  I also used Crystal Effects for the rain drops and the water puddle even though my camera did not pick that up.

Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Set
    • Lean on Me - which will be available in the new catty.
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Whisper White
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Early Espresso
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Marina Mist
    • Bashful Blue
    • Blush Blossom
    • Pink Pirouette
  • Accessories
    • Crystal Effects
    • Staz On Ink - Timber Brown - Non-SU Product
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Please leave your comment below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness.This is so cute. Who wouldn't love to get this card. You got it working girl.

Sandy said...

Sooooo cute!

Tracy said...

Adorable...and now I think I NEED this stamp set!