2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kindness Matters



Good Morning, Stampers!

Today, I thought I would share a kind of a masculine thank you card.  This card does not have any ribbons, bows or pearls. 

And here is the inside of the card:


And for the recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Kindess Matters
  • Card Stock
    • Early Espresso
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stamp Pads
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Pacific Point
    • Real Red
    • Early Espresso
I hope you like my card today.  Please leave a comment below; I really enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,

Teri

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very nice. I love butterflies.

inkedx2 said...

Love what you did with the color challenge. Your card is simple but very striking!

Sandy said...

So simple, and so pretty.