2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fabulous Florets

Hello Stampers!
Today I am going to share with you what I made for the monthly demonstrators meeting.  The theme/challenge was to make a pop-up card.  I apologize for the picture being too dark but if you click on the picture, it will enlarge so you can see the details better.  The picture shows how the card looks closed and opened.  Also, it will fit in Stampin' Up! medium envelopes or you can make your own envelope using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool along with the Stampin' Diagonal Scoring Plate.

Here are the goodies I used to make this card:

  • Stamp Sets
    • Fabulous Florets
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Tangerine Tango
    • Daffodil Delight
    • Old Olive
  • Punches
    • Scallop Oval Punch
    • Large Oval Punch
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
I hope you have enjoyed this fun and easy to make card today.  Please leave your comments below.  I love hearing from you.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the colors you used. Very neat looking card.