2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Established Elegance

Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am going to share with you a project we did previously in our demonstrator meeting.  These meetings are awesome.  We all get together once a month and have swaps, challenges, demonstrations, and business discussions.  If you would like to become a member of our meetings, all you have to do is to purchase the $99 Stampin' Up! starter kit.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

So, here is my project:


The idea came from one of my fellow demonstrators, Carolyn.  Thank you very much, Carolyn!There are a few goodies that will be discontinued in the new catty.  I marked them with a *.

Here is my recipe:
  •  Stamp Set
    • Established Elegance
  • Card Stock
    • Very Vanilla
  • DSP
    • Everyday Elegance*
    • First Edition
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads
    • Marina Mist
    • Soft Suede
  • Staz-On Ink Pad
    • Black
  • Accessories
    • Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder
    • 1 3/8" Circle Punch
    • 1 1/4" Circle Punch
    • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
    • Mini Vintage Tags*
    • Antique Brads
    • Vintage Trinkets
    • 1/2" Seam Binding
      • Baja Breeze
    • 5/8" Crochet Trim
    • Linen Thread
A purchased shadow box frame.

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Please leave me a comment below - I love hearing from you!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

2 comments:

Butternutsage said...

oh my you have given me quite an idea!

Carolyn said...

You did very good.