2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coloring "Down The Lines Blog Hop

Good morning, Stampers!

Thank you for coming to my blog from Sandy's blog.  Our Morning Chat group has decided to go all the way through the Color Coach to teach us to use different color combos.  It is amazing how many different cards we get by using the same basic colors.  The color this week is Regal Rose.  I chose the combo of Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, and Sahara Sand.



Here is my recipe for today:
  • Stamp Set
    • Lean on Me
  • Card Stock
    • Tempting Turquoise
    • Regal Rose
    • Very Vanilla
  • Classic Stampin Ink Pads
    • Sahara Sand
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Regal Rose
    • Tempting Turquoise
    • Sahara Sand
  • Punches
    • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
    • Small Oval
  • Accessories
    • Stampin' Dimensionals - for sentiment
I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please be sure to continue on our little hop and click on over to Tracy's blog.

Be sure to check by here tomorrow as I will be sharing some pics of our trip to Washington, D.C. for Rolling Thunder.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping,

Teri


     
     
     
     
     

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love it - so simplistic and yet totally enough! A great example of "less is more" - I should do that "more" often!

Tracy said...

Love this Teri! Super adorable..I completely agree with Lizzy...simplistic, yet enough.

Amanda said...

I love how simple this card is... Great Job!

Carolyn said...

I agree with everyone else. Less is more. Love it.

inkedx2 said...

Oh Teri I love this. It is so clean and simple but very effective!