2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coloring Down The Line Blog Hop

Good morning, Stampers!

Today is blog hop day!  Thank you for arriving here from Sandy's blog. 

For my card, I chose the color combo of Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Elegant Eggplant:




This card was a lot of fun punching and putting together.  Here is my recipe:

  • Stamp Sets
    • Build a Blossom
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Melon Mambo
    • Old Olive
    • Elegant Eggplant
  • Stampin' Write Marker
    • Daffodil Delight
  • Punches
    • Build a Blossom Punch
    • Scallop Edge Border
    • 1 3/8" Circle Punch
    • 1" Circle Punch
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Before you leave my blog to go to Tracy's blog, please leave me a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

       
       
       
       
      

4 comments:

Sandy said...

So nice. I forget about that stamp and punch set. Your use and coloring is terrific. Hugs.

Carolyn said...

I like this one too. It looks summery. Like the sun is shining down on it.

Annie C said...

This is so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing

inkedx2 said...

Love this Teri! So bright and cheery.