2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cherish Friendship

Good morning, Stampers!

I was looking thru my batch of cards that I have made previously either in my workshops or demonstrators meeting and I found this one.  It is called a center step card.  It is so much fun to make and to give:


Here is my recipe.  I have marked a * beside the items that will not be available in the new catty in June.  Speaking of the new catty.  Would you like to have your own?  If you do not have a personal relationship with a demonstrator, I would love to have you in my group.  Please email me at: teribstampin@gmail.com put 2012-2013 Catty in the subject line.  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Set
    • Cherish Friendship
  • Card Stock
    • Calypso Coral
    • Pool Party
    • Basic Gray
    • Whisper White
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Domestic Goddess DSP*
  • Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pad
    • Pool Party
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Chocolate Chip
    • River Rock
    • Calypso Coral
    • Pool Party
    • Garden Green
    • So Saffron
  • Ribbon
    • 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
      • Pool Party
I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  I would like to extend a special thank you to Jo, a fellow demonstrator for this beautiful idea.  Please leave me a comment below - I love hearing from you!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri 


No comments: