2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bright Blossoms

Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am sharing a card that I cased the idea from Dawn Ochefske, a fellow demonstrator.  I changed the colors and stamped images to make it my own.  If you look close, I used the Simply Scored Diagonal Score Plate to get the diamond look embossing.



Here is my recipe for today's card:
  • Stamp Sets:
    • Bright Blossoms
    • Apothecary Art
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Melon Mambo
  • Classic Stampin' Ink Pads
    • Melon Mambo
    • Old Olive
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
I had a lot of fun creating this card today.  If you like my card, please post your comments below.  I really enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri
 

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I do like this card very much, Teri. Also, you reminded me about scoring, so I need to go do some too. Nice touch. Hugs to you.

Patti J said...

Wow, this is just beautiful, Teri! I really love how the scored background looks. Why do I not remember to do that? Sigh... Anyway, this is so pretty - thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

This is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this for us.I am one of your biggest fans. Love your work.

Butternutsage said...

so pretty Teri