2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tissue Box Cover

Good morning, Stampers!

At our demo meeting this past Sunday, we made tissue box covers!  I decided that this would be a terrific gift to my mother for a just because I love you gift.  So with the directions that were given out, I came home and made this one.  I used the Framelits Die - Labels Collection to make the hole for the top where the tissues would come out.  Sorry I did not get that in my picture.



  • Card Stock
    • Crumb Cake
    • Blushing Bride
    • Very Vanilla
  • Designers Series Paper
    • First Edition DSP
  • Punches
    • Scallop Trim Border Punch
    • Blossom Punch
  • Accessories
    • Brad - Neutral
    • Framelits Die - Labels Collection
  • Tools
    • Table Top Cutter
    • Simply Scoring Tool
    • Bone Folder
    • Crimper
    • Sticky Strip
    • Mono Adhesive Liquid Glue
    • SNAIL Adhesive
I hope you like my post today.  Please leave me a comment below.  Thank you!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri



3 comments:

Tracy said...

Super cute....you are becoming quite the little Blogger...I'm so proud of you!

bzymom said...

Your Mother will love this. It is so pretty.

inkedx2 said...

Very pretty Teri! Love the paper choices.