2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunny Morning Chat Challenge - Template Card


Good morning, Stampers!

Here is my submission to Donna's challenge over on her blog.  The challenge that she gave us was to make a card using a template.  I was inspired by Mel.  Thank you Mel for your inspiration!

Here is my recipe:
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
  • Designer's Series Paper
    • Summer Smooches
  • Punches
    • Itty Bitty Punch Pack
    • Pinking Hearts Border*
    • 1/6" Circle
  • Accessories
    • Tombow Mono Adhesive
    • Paper Snips
* Discontinuing item

I had lots of fun decorating this cute little dress.  I can picture a sweet little girl wearing this dress!

Please come on over and join us on Donna's blog for great fun and inspiration!

I hope you have a lovely creative weekend!  Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


8 comments:

Sue Robinson said...

Love it i can just see it on my class timetable. thanks for sharing

Sue

Sue Robinson said...

Beautifully made and so cute,love it Sue

Laura Haffke said...

Hi Teri!
Your card is so sweet! Great use of a Template for the Challenge @ Butternut Sage Designs!
Have a great week!
Laura Lynn

Laura Haffke said...

Hi Teri!
Your card is so sweet! Great use of a Template for the Challenge @ Butternut Sage Designs!
Have a great week!
Laura Lynn

Anonymous said...

I can also see a little girl wearing this dress. It is different but oh so cute.

inkedx2 said...

Very cute Teri!

Butternutsage said...

your dress is adorable Teri thanks for playing along with Morning Chat Challenge. I love the red it reminds me of Dick and Jane books for some reason!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a sweet design ... I am hoping to play along! Hugs xxx