2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer Smooches Petite Purse


Hello, Stampers!

Here is my purse that I made from the Petite Purse L Die.  The paper I used is the Summer Summer Smooches DSP (I am loving this new suite).  To show you how large the purse is, I have a Turtles Pecan candy inside the purse, just like the one shown with the purse.  I believe you could even put 4 chocolate nuggets in it also.  To add a small touch to the purse, I punched out one of the flowers from the dsp scrap with the flower punch from the tiny punch pack and popped it up with a Stampin' Dimensional.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

1 comment:

Butternutsage said...

oh my goodness Teri these are so pretty and you photographed them perfectly on the black background. Hugs~Donna