2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Packed for Baby


Good morning, Stampers!

I thought I would start using some of the stamp sets from the Ocassions Mini Catalog that will be ending on April 30, 2012.

Here is my recipe for this card:
  • Stamp Set
    • Packed for Baby
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Card Stock
    • Certainly Celery
    • So Saffron
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Ink Pads
    • Certainly Celery
    • So Saffron
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Certainly Celery
    • So Saffron
  • Punch
    • 3/16" Corner Punch
    • Word Window Punch
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
    • 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Whisper White
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL Adhesive
Here is the inside of the card.  I left a large blank area so that a special message can be written.


I just used my Stampin' Write markers to ink the teddy bear from the stamp.

I hope you like my card for today.  Please leave me a comment below.

Have a great day and until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

1 comment:

bzymom said...

That is so cute. She will be thrilled with that card. Nice job.