2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mixed Bunch - Again



Good morning, Stampers!

With today being the last day to order out of the Occasions Mini Catalog, I thought I would show just one more card I made using the Mixed Bunch stamp set along with the coordinating Blossom punch.  I sure hope this stamp set and punch makes the cut for the new annual catalog!  There are so many possiblities you can have with this stamp set and punch combo.  I just love how Stampin' Up does our thinking for us by offering us our stamping supplies that coordinates with each other!  For just a small pop of color, I added the little butterfly.

Here is my recipe for today:

  •  Stamp Set
    • Mixed Bunch
    • Oval All*
  • Card Stock
    • Blushing Bride*
    • Very Vanilla
    • Melon Mambo
  • Classic Stamp Pad
    • Blushing Bride*
  • Punches
    • Blossom
    • 1" Circle
  • Accessories
    • Embosslits Die
      • Beautiful Wings
* Discontinuing items


This is the inside of my card and the envie.  I believe I got a little carried away stamping the floral design inside my card - but I like how it turned out.

I hope you liked my card today.  Please leave your comment below - I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

2 comments:

Patti said...

Pretty card. I like how the flowers inside circle the writing area. Not too many at all.

Carolyn said...

I love butterflies so any card with that is a favorate with me. I love this one.