2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Believe


Good Morning, Stampers!

Here is my card for the brayering challenge over at Donna's blog www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com

This card was actually a lot of fun once I got down my rhythm with the brayer.

Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Just Believe
  • Classic Ink Pads
    • More Mustard
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Cherry Cobbler
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Card Stock
    • Whisper White
    • Chocolate Chip
    • More Mustard
  • Accessories & Tools
    • Brayer
    • Stampin' Sponge
    • SNAIL Adhesive
    • Table Top Cutter
    • Simply Scored
    • Bone Folder
I hope you enjoyed my card today!  If so, please comment below.  I enjoy reading your comments. 

Have a great day!

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!
Teri

4 comments:

bzymom said...

BEAUTIFUL. This one can be used for any occasion. So pretty

Carol Smith said...

Awesome job, Teri! Loooks like a natural sunset... you can just walk right into it. Carol

Butternutsage said...

Ohmy goodness this is so beautiful Teri you did a magnificent job on the brayering girlie!!!!

inkedx2 said...

Love it. Great job on your brayering.