Good morning, Stampers!
Today, I am sharing a no layers card. I have been wanting to try it out. I believe I prefer layers. I surely am going to miss this stamp set when the new catty comes out. For this card, I used the Stampin' Write markers directly on the stamp. I then huffed on it to remoisten and then stamped on my card stock.
Here is my recipe for today's card:
- Stamp Set
- Inspired by Nature
- Classic Ink Pad
- Chocolate Chip - used with sponge around the edge of the card.
- Stampin' Write Markers
- Always Artichoke
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Chip
- Stampin' Sponge
- April 25, 2012 - The Accessory, Decor Elements, Simply Adorned Discontinued List will be posted on my blog.
- April 30, 2012 - The last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog.
- April 30, 2012 - Last day to purchase the Summer Smooches Suite - also the fabric covered brads and the stencil will never be available again.
- June 1, 2012 - The 2012-2013 Catalog will go live. You will receive a free catalog if you have placed a $50.00 or more order with me during 01-01-2011 and 05/31/2012. If you would like a catalog and do not have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.