2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inspried by Nature



Good morning, Stampers!

Today, I am sharing a no layers card.  I have been wanting to try it out.  I believe I prefer layers.  I surely am going to miss this stamp set when the new catty comes out.  For this card, I used the Stampin' Write markers directly on the stamp.  I then huffed on it to remoisten and then stamped on my card stock.

Here is my recipe for today's card:

  • Stamp Set
    • Inspired by Nature
  • Classic Ink Pad
    • Chocolate Chip - used with sponge around the edge of the card.
  • Stampin' Write Markers
    • Always Artichoke
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Chocolate Chip
  • Tools
    • Stampin' Sponge
I have some important dates for you to mark on your calendar:
  • April 25, 2012 - The Accessory, Decor Elements, Simply Adorned Discontinued List will be posted on my blog.
  • April 30, 2012 - The last day of the Occasions Mini Catalog.
  • April 30, 2012 - Last day to purchase the Summer Smooches Suite - also the fabric covered brads and the stencil will never be available again.
  • June 1, 2012 - The 2012-2013 Catalog will go live.  You will receive a free catalog if you have placed a $50.00 or more order with me during 01-01-2011 and 05/31/2012.  If you would like a catalog and do not have a relationship with a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me at teribstampin@gmail.com.
Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mother loves black-eyed susans. I think of her every time I see any.

Butternutsage said...

great card Teri I think we are all using up our last moments with some favorite stamp sets! Have a great day!Donna