2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Monday, April 23, 2012

Faux Pinwheel



Good morning, Stampers!

I was surfing the internet for some different techniques and I discovered this cute technique called Faux Pinwheel.  Thank you goes out to Dawn Olchefske over at www.dostampingwithdawn.com.

This card was really easy peasy and can be dressed up or even dressed down depending on the occasion and/or your recipient.

Here is my recipe:
  • Stamp Set
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Designers Series Paper
    • Big Top Birthday DSP
  • Card Stock
    • Tempting Turquoise
    • Peach Parfait
    • Old Olive
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Ink Pad
    • Peach Parfait
  • Punches
    • Modern Label
    • Word Window
  • Accessories
    • Brights Designer Buttons
    • Brights Brads
    • Whisper White Bakers Twine
    • Glue Dots
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • SNAIL Adhesive
I hope you have enjoyed my card today!  If so, please leave me a comment below.  I enjoy reading all of my comments.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone would love to get this card for their birthday. Love it.