2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fabulous Florets


Hello, Stampers!

I decided that I had better start using up some of the Designer's Series Papers (DSP) before Stampin' Up! discontinues them in the new catty that will be coming out a month earlier this year!  Hooray!

For the outside of the card, I stamped the leafy image in the Wild Wasbi Classic Ink.  Then I stamped the outline flower in Pacific Point and cut the flower out with paper snips and attached it to the leafy part with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I just love our paper snips!  They make cutting out intricate patterns a breeze!  I then attached the focal point to the Beyond the Garden DSP then attached those two pieces to my Pacific Point base.  I was thinking I needed a little something extra for the front.  I punched out a piece of Wild Wasabi card stock with the Extra Large Oval Punch and punched out a piece of Whisper White card stock with the Large Oval Punch and sponged the edge with Wild Wasabi.  I punched a piece of Pacific Point card stock with the daisy shape from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and placed the smallest pearl from the Basic Pearls pack.

For the inside the card, I cut a piece of whisper white card stock and stamped the outline flowers along the left side and attached it to the card base.

Here is my recipe:

  • Stamp Sets
    • Fabulous Florets
    • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • DSP
    • In the Garden
  • Card Stock
    • Pacific Point
    • Wild Wasabi
    • Whisper White
  • Classic Ink
    • Pacific Point
    • Wild Wasabi
  • Punches
    • Extra Large Oval
    • Large Oval
    • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
  • Accessories
    • Basic Pearls
  • Tools
    • Table Top Cutter
    • Simply Scored Scoring Tool
    • Bone Folder
    • Paper Snips
    • Sponge
    • SNAIL Adhesive
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
I hope you like my card today.  If you do, please leave me a comment below - I enjoy reading them.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


2 comments:

bzymom2@verizon.net said...

I like this card very much. Love the colors.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... aren't you lucky! New catty in June! Aus doesn't get them until Sept! Once again ... we are further behind! Sigh! Cute card ... another sunshiny design! Hugs xxx