2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Challenge (again - wink)

Hello Stampers!  Today is my second entry for the challenge over at Donna's blog for Sunny Morning Chat.  The challenge is - Anything Easter.  I made this a calendar page for my demonstrators group back in November last year and I thought I could share it with you and use it as my Easter challenge entry:




Here is my recipe:

Stamp Set
  •  He Is Risen
Card Stock
  •  Regal Rose
  • Basic Gray
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pool Party
Other Goodies
  • Versa Mark Pad
  • Clear Embossing Powder
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle)
Tools
  • Table Top Cutter
  • Embossing Buddy
  • Powder Tray
  • Heat Tool
For some great chatting and inspiration, come on over and join us on Donna's blog at
www.butternutsagedesign.blogspot.com

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri


























































No comments: