STAMPIN' UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST BY CATALOG PAGE NUMBER
STAMPIN' UP RETIRING DEFINITIVELY DECORATIVE LIST
When you look at the retired accessories list, you'll note that all of our Stampin' Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin' Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin' Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.
The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images. They will be available for customer order on June 1.
In addition, please note the following changes in the new catalog, which explains some of the products appearing on the retired list:
- Only select Stampin' Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin' write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered).
- 12"x12" Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered.
- 12"x12" Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections.
- Any item with an asterisk next to it is being reconfigured. An example of this could be repackaging, as in the example above of the markers.
- Craft Ink Pads (other than the black and white per above) and Craft Refills will no longer be offered.
- Classic Ink Refills (other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors) will still be available.
- Stampin' Spots are being discontinued. Stampin' Up! may possibly reconfigure and sell some of the Classic Ink Spots.
- Other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors, the Stampin' Up! colors are NOT retiring.
Two items that were included on the Retiring Accessories List are not actually retiring. The lists have been updated to remove these items:
208 108360 Craft Scissors
208 103579 Paper Snips
Thank goodness! I cannot imagine my life without my paper snips! LOL!
A FINAL NOTE: I have pretty much been one to embrace change and very excited that the new catalog will fill all of my stamping dreams of dishy new stamps, creative tools, yummy paper and splashy embellishments!
Now, without further adew, here is my card for today:
Tah Dah! LOL!
I decided to use a little more DSP that will be retiring for today's card. My inspiration came from my good friend Robbie Rubala. You can visit her blog at http://inkedx2.blogspot.com/
Here is my recipe for today's card. Sorry, I was unable to decorate the inside as time has gotten away from me already today.
- Stamp Sets:
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tiny Tags
- Card Stock
- Lucky Limeade
- Basic Black
- Classic Stamp Pad
- Basic Black
- Designers Series Paper
- Berry Blossoms*
- Calypso Coral - already discontinued from Sale-a-bration
- Extra Large Tag
- Large Tag
- 1/16" Circle
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Stampin' Write Markers
- Calypso Coral
- Lucky Limeade
- Crystal Effects
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
I hope you liked my card today. Please leave me a comment below.
Until next time...