2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Berry Blossoms


Good morning, Stampers!

Several of you have contacted me asking for ideas for using up your collection of Designers Series Paper.  

Shown here is a really quick and simple card for you today.  I used the Berry Blossom DSP (item # 122350) and Whisper White card stock (item # 100730).  The Berry Blossom DSP will be another collection that will be discontinued in the new upcoming catalog.




This is the inside of my card.  I simply cut a strip of the Berry Blossom DSP, then I again used my wonderful paper snips (item # 103579) and cute out a few of the flowers on the same sheet of DSP.  I adhered everything on my card by using SNAIL adhesive (item# 104332).

For the envelope, I just cut a piece of the same sheet of Berry Blossom DSP and attached it to the back flap of the envelope to carry the same theme as the card inside.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me anytime and I will post my answers.

Be sure to leave me a comment below.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri

5 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

Teri,
I will miss this DSP! Your card is quick but lovely and bright! Adding to it, the inside surprise is a cheery place to write. I love that your added DSP to your envelope too!

Laura Lynn

Butternutsage said...

Teri I love your card especially because I am so dsp illiterate. What great inspiration oyu have shared. TY!!!

bzymom2@verizon.net said...

Like your card. Such a good idea to use the discontined paper.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Teri!
I always forget to treat my envelopes to a face lift! Thanks for the tip! Great ideas here!
Hugs Andrea xx
(Donna's Aussie Friend)

inkedx2 said...

Great way to showcase using our dsp. Love your card!