Here is card that I made for the challenge over at Donna's website, www.butternutsagedesigns.blogspot.com. The challenge was to make a card using two different greens and/or a St. Patrick's Day. I cased this card from Jo Johnson, thanks Jo!
I used the following Stampin' Up! goodies:
- Garden Green 102584
- Wild Wasabi 108641
- Basic Black 121045
- Whisper White 100730
- Happy St. Patrick's 125457*
- Twitterpated 125406*
- Designers Brads - Filigree 112577
- Basic Rhinestones 119246
- 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon - Pear Pizzazz 125568*
- Bird Builder Punch 117191
- Small Heart Punch 117193
- Big Shot 113439
- Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Square Lattace 119976
- Stamping Sponge 101610
- Sticky Strip 104294
- SNAIL Adhesive 104332
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool 122334*
- Bone Folder 102300
* Merchandise located in the Occasions Mini Catalog
I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Please leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them.
Unitl next time...