2-Week SUDSOL Trial

SUDSOL - 24/7 Upline

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guess What...!




Starting today (February 1, 2012) Stampin' Up! is offering everyone a FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express!

Just add item #129600 My Digital Express Trial offer to your online shopping cart and then install and download it from your Download Manager, you will have full access of the My Digital Studio Express for 30 days FREE !

With the FREE trial, you get full access to the software at NO COST
  • Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brushsets -- and everything in between.
  • Access to our professional print service.
I have added a button so you can easily go to my online store directly from my blog.

Until next time...

Happy Stamping!

Teri




No comments: